The Rosie Cocktail
- Watermelon, cut into cubes
- 2 oz Fresh lime juice
- Sprig of rosemary
- Sprig of basil
- 1 oz Mezcal
- 1 oz Grenadine
- 1 oz Ruby grapefruit
Tools: muddler, shaker, strainer
- Cut the watermelon into little cubes. Add to the shaker.
- Add Mezcal, grenadine, ruby grape fruit, and ice. Muddle.
- Add fresh ice to the shaker. Sprig of rosemary. Add fresh lime juice. Shake.
- Strain drink over ice. Add basil and watermelon for garnish.
Recipe by Chef Rosie at http://chefrosie.com/what-a-rosie-cocktail/