Lemon Cucumber Cocktail
Yield 1 cocktail
This refreshing Lemon Cucumber Cocktail is the perfect cool drink for Summer!
- 1.5oz Bombay Sapphire
- .25oz Lemon Juice
- Canada Dry Tonic
- Lemon Cucumber
- Lemon Verbena
- Chill a rocks glass.
- In shaker muddle 3-4 lemon verbena leaves.
- and 1 lemon cucumber wheel with .25 ounces of lemon juice.
- Empty into chilled rocks glass fill with ice.
- Add 1.5 oz Bombay Sapphire top with tonic and stir to chill.
- Garnish with cucumber wheel and lemon verbena leaves.
Recipe by Chef Rosie at http://chefrosie.com/lemon-cucumber-cocktail/